Winter Career Workshop
Reflect, Review, Renew …REBOOT!
Are you feeling vaguely unsatisfied and uninspired by your career and want to make a change?
Would you love an opportunity, led by a career coaching expert, to assess your personal brand and ideate on how to intentionally mold it going forward?
Enjoy a one day career retreat just for you! Take a break from your busy life to ponder the big “what am I doing with my career,” and “am I even happy” questions. You’ll get an opportunity to connect with other professionals facing similar challenges (and those who have overcome them), and make a plan of action.
Sorry. This event has been canceled and we’re no longer taking registrations.
What to Expect:
- 360 Feedback Report: Together we’ll prepare a 360 Feedback report, where at the event, you can read through your results and share observations with others.
- Deep Career Assessment: Through workbook activities and small group discussions we’ll touch on the big career questions.
- Fun and Collaboration! We’ll create vision boards together to inspire our 2020 goals.
- Continued Help and Resources: An invitation to join an on-line, supportive accountability community post workshop.
Get ready to make new friends, find community and gain support and accountability. Take control of your future and your career in 2020.
About the Leader
I’m Tami Palmer, a Job Search Coach, Career Advisor, and Fiction Writer. My company, greyzone, offers job search support, resume writing, and LinkedIn training for those seeking support, accountability, and professional direction. As a former recruiter, I can offer insights into what happens on the other side of the desk, so that you can run the most effective job search possible. And as a writer – I help you tell YOUR story.
Other Workshop Details:
- Dress Comfy: Sweats and slippers encouraged!
- Breakfast, Lunch and beverages will be served
- Minimal pre-work – we’ll dive in day of (just a bit of email prep ahead of time for the 360 report).