Intentional Job Search Workshop
WHERE & WHEN: October 2nd, 9th, 23rd
via video conference. Sessions begin at 12:30 pm Central Time/11:30 Mountain and will last one hour.
This workshop is perfect if you’re:
- Looking to make an intentional career pivot in 2019 and are overwhelmed at where to start
- Feeling vaguely unsatisified, stuck, uninspired by your career and don’t know what to do next
- Unemployed and want to infuse new energy and strategies to your search
- A stay at home parent overwhelmed at how to re-enter the workforce
- Retired, but not ready to retire
- Ready to make a change and are in need of accountability and support to make it happen!
About the Leader
I’m Tami Palmer, a Job Search Coach, Career Advisor, and Fiction Writer. My company, greyzone, offers job search support, resume writing, and LinkedIn training for those seeking support, accountability, and professional direction. As a former recruiter, I can offer insights into what happens on the other side of the desk, so that you can run the most effective job search possible. And as a writer – I help you tell YOUR story.
What to Expect:
Laying the groundwork. Build clarity on your job target, learn the components and importance of a succinct, well-written Elevator Pitch/Summary (for LinkedIn and Resume),
Advertising your brand. Discuss the basic tenets of an effective resume and LinkedIn Profile
Job Search Strategy. Learn the importance of leveraging 2nd-degree connections via LinkedIn to network within targeted corporations. Look at the broader landscape of networking. Review cover letter tips, and touch on interviewing and salary negotiation.
Reserve Your Spot